About the Viper
The Viper TIJ printing system features an 8.9” full-color touchscreen PC that provides users with access to the printer’s internal messages and print functions. This allows users to create and edit messages easily using intuitive Sirius™ PC software.
The Viper is perfect for users who require message creation and editing functionality on the production floor or in the office. For users who need to print on many different products, the system has 2GB of storage, allowing users to program and save thousands of messages for easy retrieval. The Viper comes with advanced software that allows users to print date codes, lot numbers, bar codes, and more.
- The Viper TIJ printer uses no-mess ink cartridges.
- It can print up to 600 dpi hi-resolution codes.
- It can print on a variety of surfaces, including porous and non-porous substrates.
- It can print on coated and non-coated stocks, plastic, polystyrene, films, foils, metals, glass, and more.
- It is ideal for users who need to print permanent marks that dry quickly.
- It is suitable for printing on glossy cartons, cases, trays, and plastic containers.