About the SQ-10
The SQ-10 laser coding system is perfect for primary coding applications in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries, among others. It utilizes CO2 lasers, which are capable of permanent marking on various materials, including paper, cardboard, and plastic.
With the SQ-10, users can perform permanent coding of text, time and date, barcodes, serial numbering, and more. It’s quick and easy to install, making it suitable for both stationary and moving products. The laser head can be rotated 90° in less than 5 minutes, allowing for application versatility in limited production environments.
This reliable and economical coding system offers a lower cost of ownership since it doesn’t require ink or other consumables. It’s also an eco-friendly coding solution, and its rugged cast aluminum controller body and IP54 rating ensure maximum reliability and uptime in demanding applications. The integrated key switch and interlock relay increase safety on the production floor, while scribing technology produces non-dot matrix, razor-sharp marks on a variety of substrates.
- The SQ-Laser system features an innovative all-in-one design for speedy installation and line changes.
- The controller includes a user-friendly touchscreen software for easy operation.
- For remote programming in tight spaces, users can opt for a 10″ touchscreen controller.
- The intuitive system comes equipped with a focus finder and code area preview window during setup, enabling quick initial laser marking setup.
- With an optional mobile stand, the SQ-Laser system can be configured at a variety of angles.