About the JetStream Sonic
The JetStream Sonic printing system is the ideal solution for small character printing on various substrates, including porous, non-porous, smooth, textured, curved, concave, and more. It can print up to 5 lines of text, making it perfect for primary product coding applications that require a reliable and cost-effective solution.
With its 94kHz operating frequency, the JetStream Sonic outperforms the standard JetStream CIJ printer, which operates at 76.8kHz. The higher frequency produces more droplets per second, with 94,000 droplets available for JetStream Sonic compared to 76,800 droplets for JetStream. This results in a nearly 20% faster printing speed. Additionally, the JetStream Sonic has a 50 micron nozzle as a standard feature, made possible by its higher operating frequency.
JetStream Sonic Features
- JetStream Sonic has a 10.1″ color touchscreen interface for easy use
- Users can print database messages directly from a USB drive
- Offers up to 16 quick-load messages for easy message changeover
- Onboard software allows for changes to graphics for messages with graphic elements
- JetStream Sonic’s software allows for intelligent and efficient printing