COPILOT 500 Turbo
X4 Jet Controller
About the COPILOT 500 Turbo
The CoPilot 500 Turbo is designed to deliver superior printing quality with its ability to print high-resolution images with up to 2.8 inches of print height per printhead. The system can run two printheads from a single controller, making it a cost-effective solution for coding and marking applications.
This versatile system can run on either oil-based or solvent-based inks, allowing it to print high-resolution characters, barcodes, text, and logos up to 5.6 inches in height.
For non-porous materials, users can choose to use the solvent-based ink to print on a variety of surfaces like coated cartons, polystyrene, and more. The PZ-1000 ink for porous substrates offers ultra-low maintenance and improved ink utilization compared to other systems.
COPILOT 500 Turbo Features
- The CoPilot 500 Turbo controller has increased processing power to quickly render messages.
- It is an ideal controller for fast-paced manufacturing environments.
- With a faster GUI response time, the CoPilot 500 can quickly execute user commands.
- It has near-instant message rendering capabilities which help keep up with demanding production schedules.
- The controller is reliable and can handle the pressure of high-speed manufacturing operations.
- The CoPilot 500 can help improve overall efficiency and productivity by reducing the time it takes to execute commands.